If you know you’re going to require virtual assistant support for a set number of hours every month, or at least want the ease of mind from knowing that, if you need them, the time is there, then my monthly retainer packages are for you.
Monthly Retainer vs PAYG Packages
What’s the difference between monthly retainer packages and pay as you go packages?
Monthly Retainer Packages
Monthly retainers are a block of hours reserved for your work every month. You are guaranteed those hours.
If you have a looming deadline that you need support with, the hours are there for you.
If you know you need help with a project next month, the hours will be available.
If you just need support with bits and pieces of work here and there then, you guessed it, the hours are yours to use.
Pay As You Go Packages
Pay as you go packages are good if you only need ad hoc work and you don’t usually have urgent projects to finish. You can let me know as and when you need the support, and I will book you in if the time is available.
However, I can never guarantee for pay as you go clients that the time is going to be available that month.
How does it work?
- Book your retainer package before the start of the month.
- You can then either set work for the month, or contact me as and when you need support.
- Remember that I can’t achieve the impossible: if you have a 10 hour package and ask me on the 30th for all 10 hours of work on the 31st, then I’m unlikely to be able to fulfil that!
- I invoice you in advance of each new month.
- You have the flexibility of either a rolling package or ending the agreement with a short notice period.
- You can use more hours than are in your package, and any additional hours will be treated as PAYG.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
|Hours / month
|Cost / month
|Get in touch
Please get in touch to book or ask any questions.