Is your office swamped in paperwork? Or perhaps at home you’re drowning in bills, life’s documents, and other scraps of paper.
It doesn’t make for a happy place to work or relax in, but it just never seems to be on the top of your list of priorities to get sorted. There are so many other things to do, after all!
Get your paperwork in order once and for all with The Singing VA’s paperwork clean-up service. I come to you and will sort out and file your documents so that they’re orderly, easy to find, and relevant. That means goodbye to that electricity bill from 20 years ago – you don’t need it!
How Does it Work?
- Get in touch and let me know approximately how much paperwork you have to sort.
- I’ll give you an estimated cost and let you know what you might need to buy (e.g. plastic wallets, files, a filing cabinet).
- You buy the necessary items (or I can do that for you, if paid for in advance).
- We arrange an appointment for me to visit. I can either work from your home or office, or collect the paperwork and redeliver once organised.
- I file relevant documents, securely shred those that aren’t required, and generally organise your paperwork.
- You pay your invoice.
- You enjoy a more relaxed, organised environment.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
I charge £27 per hour for this service, and how long it take will depend on how much paperwork you have: a folder, a draw, a filing cabinet, a room… I will give you an approximate cost (including my travel) before you agree to go ahead.
Any extras bought by me such as plastic wallets and folders will be charged additionally and in advance.
Where is the service available?
This service is available within 15-20 miles of my home in Workington, West Cumbria. This covers Workington itself, Maryport, Whitehaven, Cockermouth, Keswick and Egremont. If you’re unsure whether I cover your area, please feel free to ask.
Please get in touch to book or ask any questions.